Information Collection and Use
your past use of Keysight products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your
name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Keysight collects personal information when you place an order for our products and services.
- Keysight collects information about your transactions with us .
- Keysight uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for
products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for our internal use.
- Keysight does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people, affiliated or nonaffiliated companies.
- Keysight does not access cookies on your computer.
- Advertisers or other companies doing business with Keysight do not have access to Keysight cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about
notice to the primary email address specified when you placed an order with us or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- Keysight may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
554 N. Frederick Ave.
Suite # 236
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
(301) 926 - 1012